Back to DomainIt
1. Registrant agrees to within thirty days of demand, indemnify, defend and hold harmless .CO Registry, REGISTRAR and their respective providers, affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as each of their respective owners, directors, managers, officers, employees, contractors, service providers and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses (including on appeal), arising out of or relating in any way to the Registrant's domain name registration, including, without limitation, the use, registration, extension, renewal, deletion, and/or transfer thereof and/or the violation of any applicable terms or conditions governing the registration. Registrant shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without REGISTRARís prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld and that this indemnification obligation survive the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement for any reason.
2. Registrant understands that the domain registration may be cancelled if .CO Registry, REGISTRAR or its providers determines that Registrant has provided information that is incorrect, false or inaccurate either in the initial registration process or in any subsequent communications or in the event Applicant violates any of the terms of the Registration Agreement.
4. Registrant agrees that the domain name may be suspended, terminated, canceled or transferred in the interest of safeguarding compliance with security of the Systems involved in the .CO Registration System or registration policies or as a result of a dispute resolution.
5. Registrant agrees that all official contact, correspondence and/or other information sent from or on behalf of REGISTRAR, its providers, .CO Registry, or any other relevant official will be transmitted to the administrative contact information that appears in the Registry Database and that the designated administrative contact is authorized to receive all such communication and information. (i) Registrant gives its consent and authorization to REGISTRAR, its providers, and .CO Registry to publish the following information in the WHOIS database and elsewhere:Names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of the Registrant and Registrantís designated administrative, technical and billing contacts. (ii) Dates related to the creation, last update and expiration of the Registered Name.
6. Registrant agrees that all disputes, claims or controversies regarding the registration, ownership, use, transfer, assignment, loss, cancellation, or suspension of any Registered Name or otherwise relating to the .Co TLD between the Registrant and the .CO Registry, or the providers employed to access .CO Registryīs Systems shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Colombia and that any such disputes, claims or controversies shall be brought and heard exclusively in the courts located in BogotŠ, Colombia.
7. Registrant agrees that neither REGISTRARís acceptance of the Applicantís registration request nor the actual registration of any Registered Domain shall be deemed an indication that .CO Registry, REGISTRAR, its providers, or the Colombian Government has made any determination regarding the legality of the registration, the extent to which Registrantís registration and exclusive and perpetual right of use and enjoyment of the Registered Name may violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, ordinances or decrees or infringe on the rights of any other person, and that neither .CO Registry, REGISTRAR, its providers nor the Colombian Government shall have any liability or responsibility arising therefrom.